Everyone loves a good car show. We lay out the best Mustang events around the country as well as highlight what events we are hosting. Featured are our annual events like Mustang Mayhem and the AmericanMuscle Car Show--the largest Mustang only car show in the world!
$4230.36 Donated To Homes For Our Troops At AmericanMuscle’s Annual Charity Picnic
On Saturday July 12th, 2008, AmericanMuscle held its annual company picnic and charity fund raiser. Once again, this year’s charity foundation was Homes For Our Troops which is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to helping those people that give selflessly to their country and have returned home with serious disabilities and injuries.
This organization is committed to assisting those who have returned from their service to our country severely injured, and their immediate families, by raising donations of money, building materials, and professional labor to build a new home or adapt an existing home for handicapped accessibility.
- Sales Donation (% Of Sales During The Event) – $3615.36
- Additional Company Donation – $500.00
- Phone Donations – $ 115.00
- Grand Total – $ 4230.36
The Obligatory Big Check Picture
In addition to our annual charity fundraiser, this event was also our annual company picnic! A variety of fun activities, massive food consumption of previously unthinkable proportions, and shenanigans pursued including “American Gladiator” style jousting, expert mechanical bull riding, dunk tank dunking of bosses, horseshoeing, a limbo contest how low can you go?, and of course the crème de la crème of picnic activities…the office employee versus warehouse employee TUG OF WAR!
So check out the pictures of the AmericanMuscle crew cutting loose below, and keep an eye out for next year’s fundraiser picnic!
Corral.net is holding their annual Corral Day 2008 at Beechbend Raceway in Bowling Green, KY this weekend on Saturday June the 7th!
During the event, a “Pinks” style grudge race will be held between two teams from Kentucky and Mississippi. Lose the race…lose the ride! Except there is a twist on this one, the loser’s car will be auctioned off on eBay and the proceeds will be donated to help offset the cost of one of Corral.net’s very own member’s kidney transplants.
American Muscle is helping to sponsor the Mississippi Team’s car and hooked them up with a set of Moser 31 Spline Forged Racing Axles. Check out the full build details on the Mississippi car at the Corral Forums here!
American Muscle is sponsoring SilverMustang.com’s 1st ever “Annual Silver in the Hills Cruise” this weekend, Saturday May 17th through Sunday May 18th, 2008! We donated over $600 to help defray the cost of marketing and planning the event, with the hopes of helping to make the event a huge success!
For full event details, check out SilverMustangs.com’s event page here: Full Event Information
AmericanMuscle to dominate 2008 Race Season with the release of its Multi-Purpose Ultimate Race Edition Mustang Type-R. The Mustang Type-R is expected to compete and win in NASCAR, Formula1, Indy Car, All Classes of NHRA and NMRA Drag Racing, Mud Wrestling, and the 24 Hour LeMans.
We carefully studied the fastest 4 cylinder import performance cars that we have seen in our area and said, “hey…why can’t we apply these time proven methods to a V6 or even a V8!” So we did, and now we believe that we have truly created the ultimate driving machine!
- Quint Supercharger Sticker – This sticker replicates all the performance of having 5 superchargers without the extra weight on your car and lets the world know we are serious about performance. We slapped this baby right on our black painted headlights for high contrast performance!
- Type-R Stickers – The true power of this Mustang comes from its numerous strategically placed Type-R stickers and badges. Each one alone has no problem multiplying the performance of this vehicle by tenfold!
- Chrome Plated NAZ Bottle – We mounted the Chrome Plated NAZ bottle in front of the radiator in the engine bay so the world could see through our open grille that we are running NAZ. To help save weight, we ditched the heavy plumbing to inject the NAZ into the motor and only hooked the bottle to the Purge Valve.
- Massive Aluminum Rear Wing – Not only does it look cool, but we are pretty sure it adds some serious horsepower to the rear!
- Cut Mufflers – We wanted to get the biggest exhaust tips we could on this baby so we took a Sawzall to the mufflers and cut the back of the muffler off! From there we were able to gut the inside of the muffler which effectively saved weight and gave us almost 13 inch wide exhaust tips!
- Quad Euro-Style Screw-On Fog Lights – In order to increase the aerodynamics and horsepower output of our front end, we strategically screwed Euro-style fog lights into the bumper and the chin spoiler. We went with a twin-yellow light coupled with a twin-blue light combo to increase the area of our powerband.
- Triple Aluminum Drag Racing Hood Scoops – To complete the competition look of our Mustang we glued triple aluminum hood scoops to our hood. Not only did this boost our performance, but we have two more scoops then any top-fueler in the NHRA!
- Extensive Under The Hood Modifications – We replaced factory inlet tube with 11 inline electric superchargers and stabilized their combined 250CFM airflow with twin Turbonators.
- Solid Chrome Hubcaps – These Solid Chrome Hubcaps completely hide the factory 16 inch rims for a sleek aerodynamic look, helping to further multiply the horsepower output of our motor. Horsepower Output Chart before and after hubcap installation.
- Bright Purple Paint Job – Our Bright Purple Paint really screams performance to the point where we fear officials might not even let us compete if they think the advantage it gives us might constitute cheating.
- Fast Looking Stickers – We found the fastest looking stickers we could to help boost performance and slapped them wherever they could fit.
- Cool Japanese Character Sticker – We are not quite sure what it means, but according to the eBay seller we got bought it from these stickers are all the rage in the JDM…whatever that means.
- Extensive Stereo Modifications – We removed the back seat and passenger seat and we were able to squeeze 17 total subwoofers inside the car. To achieve the most intimidating sound possible we removed the spare tire and any and all sound dampening material inside the car and filled the spare tire well with marbles. Surprisingly this gave us one of the highest performance gains over any other mod we did!
- All Aesthetic Modifications previously listed under Performance Modifications.
< Page One — Page Two >