Ever wonder what happens when the sales department at AmericanMuscle gets tired of the rain and the cold? Well, now you know–they put everything they can possibly get hold of on sale. If you think we’re kidding, check the sale out. It’s huge! April showers may bring May flowers most of the time, but around here, they bring steep discounts.Whether you’re putting the finishing touches on your ‘Stang for your car show debut, or you’re repairing damage the winter caused, we have the essentials you need (and the cool stuff you want).
Click below to check out AmericanMuscle.com’s April Sales!
How do you take a Mustang from stock to super-powered? This winter, we took our ’05 Legend Lime V6 on the road to Swarr Automotive in Collegeville, PA. The mission was simple–to add more horsepower and style to the bone-stock ‘Stang (and boy, did we ever; just wait until you see the final numbers!). We’re releasing the super cool 4-part project videos on April 6th, but we’re awesome, so we have a sneak peak video to keep you salivating ’til then.
Guess which mods we’re using, and you could win a $50 AmericanMuscle.com gift card! The first two people with the most correct, specific (saying ‘CAI!’ isn’t quite specific enough) guesses will each win a $50 AmericanMuscle.com gift card and a wicked cool AM t-shirt. That’s a heck of a prize for just guessing! All you have to do is watch the video below, and leave a comment on this blog entry letting us know which Mustang mod you think we’ve made. If you’re the first person to make the most correct guesses, you win. It really is that easy, so watch the video and let us know what your best guess is!
Spring is here at long, long last. That means it’s time for all the Mustangs that have been hibernating to come out and bask in the sun. These high-powered, shiny ‘Stangs will be showing off (and rightly so) at every traffic light and racetrack around. Having a high-performance Mustang is a beautiful thing, but for many of us, it’s not the only thing. While there’s a certain segment of the population that loves the “sleeper” style (you’ve seen them, they’re the primer-black beasts with the huge engines), and there’s nothing wrong with that, most folks prefer to have a ‘Stang with a cleaner style. Whatever your preferred look may be, there are no limits to your styling options. One of the things to consider when planning your exterior mods is what kind of look and feel you’re into. There are several popular themes, and you might want to consider one of them when you’re customizing your pony.
- Aggressive – Mustangs have a lot of attitude and a certain toughness by their very nature, so it’s a natural choice to play that aggressiveness up. A chin spoiler always gives a touch of menace to a Mustang, and a wicked cool billet grille is another great way to add some spice.
- Sporty – If you want a lighter, less threatening look for your ‘Stang, why not go sporty? Lowering your pony will help your performance, and improve your stance on the road. If you’re rolling in a convertible, a light bar will add some personality to your ride. A hood pin appearance kit is a perfect finishing detail, and it saves you from having to drill through your hood.
- Blacked Out – For those who think the aggressive style listed above is a little too soft, there’s the blacked out look. Sure, you could go with some simple black accessories to accentuate a great paint job. But when there’s a whole world of tinting and darkness to explore, you probably won’t be content with just a blackout panel for long.
- Retro – If you’ve gotta have that sweet, shiny chrome, it’s time to go retro! Wheels are an obvious, easy modification that can make a huge difference. For a bigger dose of the shine, try a door dress-up kit with an antenna or some tail light trim.
- Custom – When you like everything we’ve mentioned, or especially if you only like certain parts of those styles, the custom option is a great way to go. Mixing and matching different styles and ideas will create a unique look that suits you perfectly. (more…)
Saint Patrick’s Day is a great holiday. It’s traditionally celebrated by drinking beer, and that’s the kind of tradition anybody can embrace. Another benefit is that you can celebrate if you’re Irish, if you might be Irish, if you have ancient Irish ancestors, or if you’re just a fan of Irish things (like beer and cool music). Mustangs are an iconic example of American muscle cars, but we’ve gathered six of the coolest, greenest Mustangs to showcase in honor of Saint Patrick’s Day. So scarf down some Irish potatoes and a couple of pints of green beer, sit back, and enjoy. Erin go bragh!
This mean green Mustang is ready to dominate the road. (more…)
March is finally here, and spring is inching closer and closer. It’s hard to remember when you’re stuck inside, cooped up and restless because of the weather, but the warm weather is coming. This is the perfect time got finish getting your Mustang ready for show season and good driving weather again. What’s the best way to add those finishing touches or squeeze one more performance project in? Check out our March Sale! You can save up to 33% on tons of parts that will have your ‘Stang looking and performing its best in time for its spring debut.
Click below to check out the March Mustang Modifications Sale at AmericanMuscle.com!