We all know that the new 2012 BOSS 302 is a beast! Well, I do, anyway. I’m hoping you agree, especially after watching the video of the quarter mile run on the Dynojet at the Cobo Hall Auto Show held in Detroit. Although it is virtually stimulated, it still lit it up with a VERY nice 12.4 second run. Thanks to one of our boys over at Dynojet, we got this sneak peek photo of the sleeping beauty before they fired her on up!
My love for cars and fine machinery started when I was a kid spending my summers at various airports helping my dad work on airplanes. He was a professional skydiver and pilot and I was there to lend a helping hand. After he passed, I found a passion for Ford, mainly Mustangs, and have had the pleasure of owning a couple of self-modded ‘Stangs thus far. Although he was a Chevy guy at heart, he’d be proud to know that the tinkering around on planes and old cars led into a full-blown passion of mine which I’m sure would have made for a fun rivalry. My Google+ Profile
- Hot or Not? 2014 Ford Mustang Concept Car Design
- S550 to Debut with 1,000 Limited Edition 2014.5 Mustangs
- Ford Survey Accidently Leaks 2015 Mustang Engines & Options
- Video: 2015 Mustang Photos & Video, Live From The Set of Good Morning America!
- PHOTO: Man Claims to Test The New 2015 Ford Mustang!
- Breaking News: The 2015 Mustang to Lose Weight, Improve MPG
- Hear the 2015 Mustang's V8 as it Tears Away From the Paparazzi
- BREAKING NEWS: 2015 Mustang 3D Renderings Based on Leaked CAD Images!
- Video: Here's The First Ever 2015 SVT Cobra / GT350 Sound Clip
- Gallery: The 2015 Mustang Revealed! The New S550's Front End
- 2015 Mustang News (S550) (44)
- AM Behind the Scenes (43)
- AmericanMuscle Car Show (32)
- Contests (70)
- General (142)
- Industry News (65)
- Magazine Coverage (7)
- Mustang Babes (16)
- Mustang Discussion (32)
- Mustang Events (45)
- Mustang Photos (56)
- Mustang Product News (37)
- Mustang Q&A (15)
- Mustang Videos (132)
- Mustang Wallpapers (4)
- Ride of the Month (12)
- Site Announcements (48)