Our annual company picnic usually features awesome food, insane prizes and games, all tied-in with familiar faces. It’s a great opportunity to get together on the weekend and unwind as a company (and watch the office employees destroy the warehouse employees at Tug-of-War). This year, we decided to introduce our very first employee-only car show at the event. We found out very quickly that our employees were more concerned about what goes on AFTER the show! …and what would a car show be without a bunch of leftover tire?
The countdown is on. Soon AmericanMuscle will deliver better, faster, more affordable style for your ‘Stang than ever before. Check back on October 26th as the leader in Mustang parts launches the next evolution in Mustang personalization. Oh, It’s gonna be BIG!
We pride ourselves on the fact that many of our employees are Mustang enthusiasts, just like you. Looking around the parking lot, we’ve got more Ponies than a Texas rodeo. Many AmericanMuscle staffers spend their weekends at the track or local car shows, or in the garage installing their latest purchase, because working here does have its benefits.
Two AmericanMuscle employees that share our taste in performance are Karen Baum and Dave Kaeck. Between the two of them, they have owned a total of 15 Mustangs. These customer service reps are just a couple of AmericanMuscle’s on-the-phone Mustang experts. They’re also drag racers who recently took their AM-prepped ‘Stangs to a filming of SPEED TV’s ultra-popular Pass Time game show at Maryland International Raceway.
Filmed on location at many of America’s favorite grass roots drag strips, Pass Time challenges two contestants to “guess the time, win the cash – it’s that easy,” according to show host Brett Wagner. Playing against famed Texas-based racecar chassis builder Ken “The House” Herring, contestants attempt to predict the 1/4-mile drag times of 10 random cars that pull up to the line in front of them. After each run the player with the closest time wins, and the player winning the most money at the end takes the entire $2,000 pot.
Sure, I can make the keys dance like Britney in spandex. But, admittedly, sometimes the power of description can only go so far. Whether you’re talking about the sinuous styling of a shiny Fox body, or a curvaceous contour of an AmericanMuscle Girl, no words can capture it like video. Enjoy!
AM Car Show: The Movie
After two nail-biting, pulse-pounding weeks of sleeping, eating, feuding, and crawling around in their own filth, the three remaining contestants in AmericanMuscle’s “Live In It and Win” Mustang Competition have finally made it to the finish line on Thursday, July 2nd 2009…and lasted longer than anyone could have possible projected.
AM Manly BBQ Contest Winners Selected
Epic Cook-Off Movie Released
Throughout the Month of June 2009, we ran our Manly BBQ Contest and customers submitted their manliest recipes to be carefully scrutinized by our panel of expert food judges. The top three manliest recipes were selected and put to the test in this epic BBQ cook-off movie!
Epic BBQ Cook-Off Movie
The AmericanMuscle Manly BBQ Contest truly was a celebration of everything it is to be manly. We came, we barbecued, we ate. Manliness at its best.
We would like to thank everyone that participated and sent in their recipes and congratulate our winner Keith K. and his brass Cobra Eggs of steel at achieving the ultimate title of manliness: AmericanMuscle Manly BBQ Contest Winner 2009!
Read the original post below:
- Watch your recipe be put to the test in our YouTube BBQ Cook Off.
- Win Over $300 In Tasty Prizes!
With Father’s Day coming up soon, I started to think about what it means to be a man. There are a lot of manly things in this world, Muscle Cars, Medieval Weaponry, Beef Jerky for example…but there is really one thing that trumps all other things manly and that is FIRE! And more specifically cooking with fire!
The AmericanMuscle Manly BBQ Contest is a celebration of the manliness of cooking with fire! To enter, you simply submit your best Mustang inspired BBQ recipes. We will be carefully selecting the top three tastiest sounding recipes, and then our professional BBQ Chef will be preparing the dishes here for a YouTube Broadcast BBQ Cook Off! The dishes will be sampled and judged by AmericanMuscle’s Professional Eating Team and the winner will not only receive the title of Manly BBQ Winner 2009, but also the Grand Prize Pack!
The AM Manly BBQ Grand Prize Pack
- Stainless Steel Keg-a-Que Portable Propane Barbecue
- With manly styles like this, this 25,000 BTU Portable Beer Keg BBQ is just as perfect at home as it is for car show cookouts and tail gating parties!
- Deluxe 18 Piece Barbecue Tool Set
- Just like your professional ratchet set, this baby comes with a handy hard plastic storage/carrying case.
- AmericanMuscle Manly BBQ 2009 Chef Hat & Apron
- If you’re going to act like a chef, you better start looking like one!
- Extreme Barbecue Cookbook
- Warning: This Book Contains Smokin’ Rigs and 100 Real Good Recipes!
- Omaha Steaks Gift Package
- These are hands down the most savory and delicious steaks money can buy! I recommend consuming these the rarer the better!
Now THAT is a manly prize pack and just in time for Fathers Day! So get your recipes in men. And ladies, if you are sitting there reading this with a smirk on your face, chuckling to yourselves cause you think this manly stuff is a bunch of hogwash and you know you have what it takes to show up the men, get your recipes in too!
The Fine Print:
- Your entry must be submitted before 5:00PM Eastern Time on Monday June the 22nd.
- You must include your full name, address, phone number, and email address when submitting. (Personal information will only be used internally for our records and to deliver your prize. No personal information collected will be used for outside solicitations or sold in any way.)
- Everyone is eligible to enter, you do not have to have made a previous purchase from AmericanMuscle.com.
- You may submit up to three unique recipe entries per household. Do Not SPAM the same entry multiple times though or ALL of your entries will be disqualified!
- Contest open to US residents only, certain terms and conditions apply.