Here’s a new, fun contest from AmericanMuscle: How long do you think someone can sit in a new Mustang and outlast three cabin mates in order to win that Mustang? Maybe weeks and weeks. Honestly, the twisted minds in AM’s contest department don’t care about that. What we want to know is how long it takes a person to get fed up with the others in the car, quit the contest, and leave the car. Now that takes guts.
Make a guess – but you only get one – and submit it via the form below. If your entry is the winner, you’ll receive a nice front end appearance prize consisting of new headlights, a billet grille, and chin spoiler for your own Mustang.
Details follow below…
Mustangs and baseball are the two best things about warmer weather, and we love combining two great things. In that spirit, we’re challenging our blog readers to take pictures of their Mustangs at a ballpark! The person who submits the best picture will win a Pypes Beast exhaust system, plus 2 tickets to a local major-league baseball game.Two runners-up will each win a $25 AmericanMuscle.com gift card and an AM prize pack.
The ballpark in question doesn’t have to be a major league stadium, but pictures should include the name of the ballpark if possible. Pictures must be submitted by midnight on Tuesday, June 1st. You can enter multiple pictures, but please do not submit the same entry more than once. Winners will be announced on the blog on June 4th June 7th (to give us time to take a look at the last-minute entries). We’ve included a couple of pictures from a similar post to give you some inspiration. Now all you need to do is snap some pictures!
1st place wins:
After two nail-biting, pulse-pounding weeks of sleeping, eating, feuding, and crawling around in their own filth, the three remaining contestants in AmericanMuscle’s “Live In It and Win” Mustang Competition have finally made it to the finish line on Thursday, July 2nd 2009…and lasted longer than anyone could have possible projected.
AM Manly BBQ Contest Winners Selected
Epic Cook-Off Movie Released
Throughout the Month of June 2009, we ran our Manly BBQ Contest and customers submitted their manliest recipes to be carefully scrutinized by our panel of expert food judges. The top three manliest recipes were selected and put to the test in this epic BBQ cook-off movie!
Epic BBQ Cook-Off Movie
The AmericanMuscle Manly BBQ Contest truly was a celebration of everything it is to be manly. We came, we barbecued, we ate. Manliness at its best.
We would like to thank everyone that participated and sent in their recipes and congratulate our winner Keith K. and his brass Cobra Eggs of steel at achieving the ultimate title of manliness: AmericanMuscle Manly BBQ Contest Winner 2009!
Read the original post below:
- Watch your recipe be put to the test in our YouTube BBQ Cook Off.
- Win Over $300 In Tasty Prizes!
With Father’s Day coming up soon, I started to think about what it means to be a man. There are a lot of manly things in this world, Muscle Cars, Medieval Weaponry, Beef Jerky for example…but there is really one thing that trumps all other things manly and that is FIRE! And more specifically cooking with fire!
The AmericanMuscle Manly BBQ Contest is a celebration of the manliness of cooking with fire! To enter, you simply submit your best Mustang inspired BBQ recipes. We will be carefully selecting the top three tastiest sounding recipes, and then our professional BBQ Chef will be preparing the dishes here for a YouTube Broadcast BBQ Cook Off! The dishes will be sampled and judged by AmericanMuscle’s Professional Eating Team and the winner will not only receive the title of Manly BBQ Winner 2009, but also the Grand Prize Pack!
The AM Manly BBQ Grand Prize Pack
- Stainless Steel Keg-a-Que Portable Propane Barbecue
- With manly styles like this, this 25,000 BTU Portable Beer Keg BBQ is just as perfect at home as it is for car show cookouts and tail gating parties!
- Deluxe 18 Piece Barbecue Tool Set
- Just like your professional ratchet set, this baby comes with a handy hard plastic storage/carrying case.
- AmericanMuscle Manly BBQ 2009 Chef Hat & Apron
- If you’re going to act like a chef, you better start looking like one!
- Extreme Barbecue Cookbook
- Warning: This Book Contains Smokin’ Rigs and 100 Real Good Recipes!
- Omaha Steaks Gift Package
- These are hands down the most savory and delicious steaks money can buy! I recommend consuming these the rarer the better!
Now THAT is a manly prize pack and just in time for Fathers Day! So get your recipes in men. And ladies, if you are sitting there reading this with a smirk on your face, chuckling to yourselves cause you think this manly stuff is a bunch of hogwash and you know you have what it takes to show up the men, get your recipes in too!
The Fine Print:
- Your entry must be submitted before 5:00PM Eastern Time on Monday June the 22nd.
- You must include your full name, address, phone number, and email address when submitting. (Personal information will only be used internally for our records and to deliver your prize. No personal information collected will be used for outside solicitations or sold in any way.)
- Everyone is eligible to enter, you do not have to have made a previous purchase from AmericanMuscle.com.
- You may submit up to three unique recipe entries per household. Do Not SPAM the same entry multiple times though or ALL of your entries will be disqualified!
- Contest open to US residents only, certain terms and conditions apply.