Legendary designer Chip Foose and MMD have just unveiled the MMD by Foose Mustang, but the best part is, you could win it! Enter Today as the contest ends 8/3/2015! At the 2014 AmericanMuscle Car Show, Chip Foose announced that he was going to come back the following car and giveaway a car that he would build with the MMD team. Today he unveiled the car at Foose Design Inc in Huntington Beach, CA, which you can now enter to win here!
From now until August 3, 2015, you can enter once a week to enter the 2015 MMD by Foose Mustang. All you have to do is fill out the form with all of the required fields and hit submit. AmericanMuscle will fly the lucky winner to the annual AmericanMuscle Charity Car Show which is held on August 15th at Maple Grove Raceway in Mohnton, PA. The winner will personally receive the keys to the 2015 Mustang from Chip Foose himself.
This year’s AmericanMuscle Car Show will benefit the Make-a-Wish Foundation and is expected to draw more than 10,000 spectators and 2,500 Mustangs. To enter the giveaway contest you must be at least 18 or older and a resident of the United States. For more information on the giveaway itself or to enter, simply click here!
MMD by Foose – A New Icon
Beginning as a simple sketch, MMD by Foose is the ultimate Mustang collaboration. Chip Foose and MMD worked closely together to develop brand new styling parts for the S550 Mustang, that will be available this fall through AmericanMuscle. MMD by Foose gorgeously showcases those parts and shows just how well they work together. The parts created are as follows:
- MMD by Foose Chin Spoiler: A sleek chin-spoiler that takes cues from the factory design and adds a cleaner, lower appearance to the front bumper.
- MMD by Foose Hood Scoop: The dual ram-air styled hood scoop fills out the factory hood’s center channel and continues the sharp crease marking the center of the vehicle, adding an aggressive look to the front end of the car. Foose designed the hood so that it helped to give the 2015 that classic muscle car look.
- MMD by Foose Rocker Panels: The MMD by Foose rocker panels elegantly match the side profile of the vehicle when combined with the MMD by Foose chin spoiler, providing the whole vehicle with a lower overall look.
- MMD by Foose Side Scoops: The MMD by Foose side scoops accent the vehicle’s factory body lines and draw inspiration from the performance pony cars of the 1960s and 70s. Working in conjunction with the MMD by Foose ¼ window louvers and hood scoop, these accessories add a unique look to the car that underscores its raw 810-horsepower performance.
- MMD by Foose Quarter Window Louvers: Following the seam of the factory quarter window and adding just enough depth to nod at a retro/scooped design, MMD by Foose Quarter Window Louvers look as though they could have been added at the factory. In keeping the theme of all of the MMD by Foose parts, the subtle creases in the window louvers perfectly compliment the creases found in the hood scoop, side scoops, etc.
- MMD by Foose Rear Spoiler: Playing off of the factory roof lines, license plate surround and lower bumper, this rear spoiler looks sleek and elegant enough to be original equipment, yet aggressive enough to turn heads.
Function and Form: MMD by Foose Performance
The MMD by Foose Mustang is more than just a head turner, as this Mustang packs quite a punch where it counts. Built around an automatic 5.0 2015 Mustang, MMD by Foose got a huge bump in power thanks to a Bama Performance Supercharger Kit, that is powered by a 2.9L Whipple. MMD by Foose put down a staggering 810 HP at the crank and 650 HP to the rear wheels! Helping to give it that ultimate muscle car sound is a Magnaflow Competition Catback Exhaust system, which optimizes performance and exhaust flow.
Thanks to the Driveshaft Shop, all of that power can be put down to the pavement with relative ease. A Driveshaft Shop Carbon Fiber Driveshaft and a set of 1,400 HP Halfshafts ensure that the MMD by Foose Mustang can make a pass down the track without breaking a sweat. Topped off with a set of Vogtland Sport Lowering Springs, the MMD by Foose Mustang has it all covered, from the looks to the performance.
Make sure you enter to win the MMD by Foose Mustang today!