Step inside the world of SEMA as Justin shows you some of the coolest custom Mustangs ever built. Plus, you’ll get a first person view as Vaugh Gittin Jr. and Jack Roush Jr. shred tires while drifting for the crowds as well as an up close and personal look at MMD’s custom built 2014 Mustang GT.
This year’s SEMA Auto Show hosted in Las Vegas, Nevada was simply mind blowing. With such a huge selection of cars, it was awesome to see Mustang once again take home the SEMA 2013 Hottest Car Award. That was just one of the amazing happenings at SEMA this year. Check out the video as we cover as much of the intense, 24/7 action as possible, including:
– The Project MMD Mustang sitting pretty in Forgestar’s booth
– Muscle Mustangs & Fast Ford’s Project Hyper Silver – a fully built Fox Body hosting a 427ci, fuel injected motor pumping out an impressive 601HP on 93 octane
– Some of the sickest drifting footage you’ll find courtesy of Vaughn Gittin Jr.
– A Ride along with Jack Roush Jr. in an ear pleasing Stage 3 Roush
– The first ever touch screen controlled supercharger
– Vortech’s own Project Yellow Jacket, equipped with Raxiom’s navigation system
Ford Racing also had a pretty neat booth set up to show you some of their latest parts. Not surprisingly, they remained tight lipped about anything pertaining to the 2015 Mustang. Ford has already revealed their refreshed logo, but we have yet to see an official photo. We’ll just have to wait until the official release on December 5th, unfortunately.