Here’s some more great video coverage from the first annual AmericanMuscle car show.
By popular demand, the AmericanMuscle Girls come to life in this full-color video. Rachel, Cat, Kelsie, Jamie, Laura and Naomi all show off their sleek exterior styling and sharp curves. It’s up to you to figure out what’s under the hood…
Perspective is something that’s often overlooked in life. The view from behind the wheel of your Mustang is quite familiar. So is the sight of it sitting in your driveway. If you’re in a club, images of your Pony running in a large herd are not easily forgotten. But when you’re staring more than 500 feet straight down at your top-tuned and polished-to-perfection Mustang surrounded by 150 equally awesome ‘Stangs at the 1st Annual AmericanMuscle Car Show and Charity Event, that image will change your perspective.
Sure, I can make the keys dance like Britney in spandex. But, admittedly, sometimes the power of description can only go so far. Whether you’re talking about the sinuous styling of a shiny Fox body, or a curvaceous contour of an AmericanMuscle Girl, no words can capture it like video. Enjoy!
AM Car Show: The Movie
Even the crew at AmericanMuscle was blown away to see the quality of Mustangs flowing onto our lot for the July 19th show. From original Shelbys to Roush’s latest topless creation, it was a visual feast for any Mustang fan. After two hours of registration the once-roomy AM lot was suddenly filled wall-to-wall with Ford’s finest. In the end, only a few could take home the very first awards from AmericanMuscle.
Here’s a list, and a look at our winners:
From the beginning the AmericanMuscle Car Show was set to be more than just a show. Company founders, backed by enthusiastic employees, pushed to give something back to the men and women who have sacrificed so much for our freedom. The initial goal was to raise $5,000 to Homes for Our Troops, a charity that buys or builds homes for disabled veterans. After two previous donations, the team at AM decided to recruit its customers, vendors, families and friends to join the cause and give to this noble charity at the show.
How do you make a group of Mustang enthusiasts scream like little girls before boarding the downward spiral to a complete and total frenzy?
The 1st Annual AmericanMuscle.com Car Show and Charity Event is now less than a week away, and everyone here at AM is in full party-prep mode. We’ve got more than 150 Mustangs confirmed for the Best in Show competition and a few hundred more ‘Stang fans set to come check out the action.
Having taken a peek at the list of cars that are going to attend, I can tell you there’s going to be something for everyone, unless you’re a Mopar Man. From a few top-tuned classics, to some of the latest Ponies to hit the street and the track, we’ll have the full spectrum from the Blue Oval’s original muscle car right here for you to see.
After two nail-biting, pulse-pounding weeks of sleeping, eating, feuding, and crawling around in their own filth, the three remaining contestants in AmericanMuscle’s “Live In It and Win” Mustang Competition have finally made it to the finish line on Thursday, July 2nd 2009…and lasted longer than anyone could have possible projected.
AM Manly BBQ Contest Winners Selected
Epic Cook-Off Movie Released
Throughout the Month of June 2009, we ran our Manly BBQ Contest and customers submitted their manliest recipes to be carefully scrutinized by our panel of expert food judges. The top three manliest recipes were selected and put to the test in this epic BBQ cook-off movie!
Epic BBQ Cook-Off Movie
The AmericanMuscle Manly BBQ Contest truly was a celebration of everything it is to be manly. We came, we barbecued, we ate. Manliness at its best.
We would like to thank everyone that participated and sent in their recipes and congratulate our winner Keith K. and his brass Cobra Eggs of steel at achieving the ultimate title of manliness: AmericanMuscle Manly BBQ Contest Winner 2009!
Read the original post below:
- Watch your recipe be put to the test in our YouTube BBQ Cook Off.
- Win Over $300 In Tasty Prizes!
With Father’s Day coming up soon, I started to think about what it means to be a man. There are a lot of manly things in this world, Muscle Cars, Medieval Weaponry, Beef Jerky for example…but there is really one thing that trumps all other things manly and that is FIRE! And more specifically cooking with fire!
The AmericanMuscle Manly BBQ Contest is a celebration of the manliness of cooking with fire! To enter, you simply submit your best Mustang inspired BBQ recipes. We will be carefully selecting the top three tastiest sounding recipes, and then our professional BBQ Chef will be preparing the dishes here for a YouTube Broadcast BBQ Cook Off! The dishes will be sampled and judged by AmericanMuscle’s Professional Eating Team and the winner will not only receive the title of Manly BBQ Winner 2009, but also the Grand Prize Pack!
The AM Manly BBQ Grand Prize Pack
- Stainless Steel Keg-a-Que Portable Propane Barbecue
- With manly styles like this, this 25,000 BTU Portable Beer Keg BBQ is just as perfect at home as it is for car show cookouts and tail gating parties!
- Deluxe 18 Piece Barbecue Tool Set
- Just like your professional ratchet set, this baby comes with a handy hard plastic storage/carrying case.
- AmericanMuscle Manly BBQ 2009 Chef Hat & Apron
- If you’re going to act like a chef, you better start looking like one!
- Extreme Barbecue Cookbook
- Warning: This Book Contains Smokin’ Rigs and 100 Real Good Recipes!
- Omaha Steaks Gift Package
- These are hands down the most savory and delicious steaks money can buy! I recommend consuming these the rarer the better!
Now THAT is a manly prize pack and just in time for Fathers Day! So get your recipes in men. And ladies, if you are sitting there reading this with a smirk on your face, chuckling to yourselves cause you think this manly stuff is a bunch of hogwash and you know you have what it takes to show up the men, get your recipes in too!
The Fine Print:
- Your entry must be submitted before 5:00PM Eastern Time on Monday June the 22nd.
- You must include your full name, address, phone number, and email address when submitting. (Personal information will only be used internally for our records and to deliver your prize. No personal information collected will be used for outside solicitations or sold in any way.)
- Everyone is eligible to enter, you do not have to have made a previous purchase from AmericanMuscle.com.
- You may submit up to three unique recipe entries per household. Do Not SPAM the same entry multiple times though or ALL of your entries will be disqualified!
- Contest open to US residents only, certain terms and conditions apply.