There’s a stash of 2010 AmericanMuscle calendars in our warehouse, and we thought we’d share them with our blog readers. When you sign up for e-mail blog updates, we’ll send you a calendar. Here’s how it works.
- Click the envelope icon in the top right corner. (see the illustration below)
- Enter your email address and fill out the anti-spam verification box.
- Send an email to email@example.com from the email address you signed up with. Make sure you include your name, shipping address, and phone number, and that the email is sent from the address you signed up with, so we can verify it. Please note that any personal information will be used solely to process your calendar order, and that calendars can only be shipped to locations in the US and Canada.
- Hang your awesome calendar up and enjoy the pictures of all the gorgeous Mustangs.
We received some amazing entries for our Mustangs At the Ballpark Photo Contest. Locations ranged from the local little league field to some major league stadiums, and there were some truly awesome photos. In fact, there were so many great photos that we’ll be featuring several on the blog next week. In the end, we had to choose just three winners though. Thanks to everybody who sent an entry in, and congratulations to our winners, who are listed below with their winning photos.
Jordan S’s picture of his Mustang lit up in front of Progressive Field, where the Cleveland Indians play earned him a $25 AmericanMuscle.com gift card, plus an awesome prize pack.
A small adjustment can make a huge difference in the way something looks. Changing out your grille is the same principle–a minor adjustment makes a big difference in the overall look and style of your Mustang. You can make your Mustang sleeker, darker, meaner, or sexier with a relatively small amount of work. Not every look appeals to every person though, so we’d like to know which grilles are your personal favorites. Below are some of our most popular grilles, listed by generation and ready for your vote. Don’t see the grille you like best for one of the body styles? Leave a comment to let us know what your favorite is.
If you were at last year’s AmericanMuscle car show, you know just how awesome it was. You also know how quickly the lot filled with more than 150 Mustangs. This year’s show will be even bigger and better than last year’s, and we’re giving you the opportunity to register early to make sure you can get in on all the action.
How to Register:
- Go to this page and purchase your registration for only $20.
- Within 1-2 days, you’ll get an email asking you for more registration information.
- Follow the link in the e-mail and fill out your registration info.
- On September 11, 2010 (or 9/18 if it rains on the 11th), come on down to Kimberton Firehouse and hang out with tons of Mustang lovers and the AM crew.
Show Features and Details:
This year, we have space for 500 Mustangs, so you can bring your whole car club! We’ll be parking cars as they come in, so make sure you arrive with the folks you want to be parked with. The show will be held at the Kimberton Firehouse, and we’ll be handing out free raffle tickets for thousands of dollars worth of prizes. We’ll be handing out awards like Best of Show and Best Specialty Class. You can meet the awesome folks who work at AM, and check out the hot AM girls, too. And if that’s not reason enough to come out, all proceeds from the show will be donated to Homes for Our Troops, AM’s official corporate charity. Last year, we raised $9,365 and we’re aiming to be able to donate even more this year.
We all love our Mustangs. But for most of us, that’s where any commonality that we may have with the glitterati ends. Still, imagine this: You’re sitting at a traffic light. A tricked out Mustang pulls up next to your own street king, and you glance over. Would you give the “let’s go” nod to one of these fine rides – and the driver behind the wheel?
There are those of us of a certain age who crank up the volume and put a bit more pressure on the accelerator when rocker Sammy Hagar’s “I Can’t Drive (55)” comes blasting through the speakers. Apparently, Sammy still can’t drive 55. In fact, the speedometer on his GCM-R fastback Mustang doesn’t even have numbers on the dial until 55 MPH. And it’s all smoke and watching his tail lights disappear from there. Check out this video of Hagar’s thoroughly bad-to-the-bone California street ride.