Does your Mustang put down over 800 horsepower to the wheels? Can it run 9’s on drag radials and stop at the drive-thru for dinner on the way home? AmericanMuscle and 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords Magazine have teamed up to find the fastest and baddest TRULY streetable Mustangs in the world! Are you ready to throw down?
How Are We Going To Find It?
- Horsepower Competition (full fledged dyno showdown)
- Drag Race (battle of the quarter mile)
- Engineering (gotta be put together the right way)
- Fit & Finish (to be the king, you’ll need show AND go)
- Ride & Drive (how does your ‘Stang hold up on the street?)
- Popular Vote (stacking up the competition)
The King of the Street showdown is going to take place Thurs-Fri Sep 30th – Oct 1st. This will be held at the NMRA World Finals in Bowling Green, KY. For those not invited to participate with their cars, you can watch the madness unfold at Beech Bend Raceway Park!
We need your application by September 3rd! Send your application packages (pictures, timeslips, dyno results, modifications list, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org or KOTS, 9036 Brittany Way, Tampa, FL 33619.