[drumroll; pass the envelope, please...oh, we're so excited we can barely contain ourselves...]
Paul Bledsoe’s dark blue 1988 Fox Body Mustang GT. Here’s the particulars of Paul’s very sweet ride:
Model: 5.0L GT
Color: Dark Blue
Body style: Fastback
Comments: “This car is a junk yard purchase, fully restored, from empty shell to show car level, taking 4 years. It is a tribute to our son, Patrick, who died suddenly in 2000. His younger brother and I finished in 2006, what he started in 1999.”
Paul hails from Louisiana, and his ‘stang recently nabbed a first place trophy in the Modified Class, 1964-1/2 to 2010 at the Mustang Club of America (MCA) National Show in Pensacola, Fl., along with a similar win at the 45th Mustang anniversary bash in Birmingham, Al. in 2009.
We know our readers drive some freakin’ awesome Mustangs. So, every month, we want to help you guys show off your sweet ride.
Why should you enter AM’s ROTM contest, you ask? For the prestige! For the glory! For the Free T-shirt (and the gift card, too)!
Each month, one lucky grand prize winner will be featured in our newsletter and right here on our blog. The winning entry receives a free AmericanMuscle t-shirt, a $50 AM gift card, a certificate suitable for framing, and — clearly most important — thirty days worth of bragging rights . Not a bad deal, huh?
So, what are you waiting for? Here’s the 4-1-1…
- We’ll pick one winner each month out of the completed submissions from the previous month. (example: April’s Ride of the Month winner will be chosen from the entries received during the month of March)
- Each entry must be made on the form below. Any entry submitted through another method will be disqualified.
- Entries must be original and yours.
- All entries must be time stamped before midnight on the 25th of the month.
- We’ll contact the winner via email for your t-shirt size and shipping address.
Give us your best shot. Take a picture of your ‘Stang, fill out the form below telling us why it’s so awesome, and get ready to be the next official AmericanMuscle Ride of the Month! (more…)