It’s that time again — time to show off your stuff and show the staff at AmericanMuscle.com how much you know about Mustangs! This latest contest will be all trivia, all the time. So fire up those brain cells — it’s time to play 20 Questions!
Three winners will be chosen at random from all correct entries received, and the following prizes will be awarded:
First Place — $100 AmericanMuscle.com Gift Certificate and
a set of Mustang Rocker Stripes in their choice of color.
Second Place — $50 Gift Certificate and
(**NOTE** This DOES NOT include the Stainless Steel letters)
Third Place — $25 AmericanMuscle.com Gift Certificate and
The contest is simple: there are 20 questions listed below. Answer them all, and submit your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org Please be sure to read this whole entry carefully, and don’t forget to read the rules at the end! Failure to follow all instructions will result in your disqualification.
1. How many colors total were available for the 1987 Mustang (looking for the number, not the colors)?
2. What was the Mustang II re-badged as?
3. Where and on what date was the Mustang introduced to the public for the first time?
4. What movie had the honor of being the first to use a Mustang in a movie?
5. The Mustang has been offered in six (6) Grabber colors. Name them.
6. What year did the millionth Mustang roll off the assembly line?
7. What was the final year the 5.0 Mustang LXs had black body side moldings?
8. How much more horsepower did the ’93 Cobra R make than the ’93 Cobra?
9. What was the name of the concept car that pre-dated the ’03 Cobra by 10 years, but featured a roots-supercharged, intercooled, 4V, 4.6L engine?
10. What new exterior color was introduced in 1999?
11. When was factory clearcoat paint first available for the Mustang?
12. What is the only year that the Cobra was offered in color code BZ (Chrome/Canary Yellow)?
13. What was the first year for a 140 mph speedometer on a 5.0L?
14. When were the 16" 5-star rims first offered?
15. When was Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) first used?
16. What was the first year for a 4-speed automatic transmission?
17. What special model made it’s third appearance in 2000?
18. Name the three (3) aftermarket tuner Mustangs that Ford sells with factory warranties (as of 12/05).
19. What year was the heated back glass introduced for the convertible?
20. What other Ford Vehicle — meaning NOT a Mustang — came with the 4.6L DOHC Cobra V8 engine and was initially only available in black?
1. Everyone is eligible to enter.
2. The subject of your email entry must read: Twenty Questions Trivia Contest
3. Please include your name, address, email address, phone number, and year and model of car in your submission email.
4. The contest will run from Monday, November 5, 2007 to Sunday, November 18, 2007 at 11:59 p.m.Entries received after that will not be considered.
5. Only ONE entry per person. Do not submit multiple entries from other email addresses. We will find out and you will be disqualified.
6. DO NOT spoil the fun for everyone else. Don’t post the answers on the forums. We’ll find them, and we’ll be forced to disqualify you. We don’t want to do that.