American Muscle is sponsoring SilverMustang.com’s 1st ever “Annual Silver in the Hills Cruise” this weekend, Saturday May 17th through Sunday May 18th, 2008! We donated over $600 to help defray the cost of marketing and planning the event, with the hopes of helping to make the event a huge success!
For full event details, check out SilverMustangs.com’s event page here: Full Event Information
AmericanMuscle.com rolls out secure, convenient, payment plan billing with BillMeLater! Now you can get those parts you need right now, even if you do not have the money up front with BillMeLater’s No Payments for 90 Days! Whats best is you will even enjoy interest free billing if the balance is paid in full before the 90 days are up! What better way to get your Mustang parts now, without having to wait!
Simply add your items to your shopping cart. Select BillMeLater at checkout. Answer two quick questions and accept the terms. Then you’ll get a statement in the mail after you are approved! It is that simple!
For full BillMeLater details click here!
AmericanMuscle to dominate 2008 Race Season with the release of its Multi-Purpose Ultimate Race Edition Mustang Type-R. The Mustang Type-R is expected to compete and win in NASCAR, Formula1, Indy Car, All Classes of NHRA and NMRA Drag Racing, Mud Wrestling, and the 24 Hour LeMans.
We carefully studied the fastest 4 cylinder import performance cars that we have seen in our area and said, “hey…why can’t we apply these time proven methods to a V6 or even a V8!” So we did, and now we believe that we have truly created the ultimate driving machine!
- Quint Supercharger Sticker – This sticker replicates all the performance of having 5 superchargers without the extra weight on your car and lets the world know we are serious about performance. We slapped this baby right on our black painted headlights for high contrast performance!
- Type-R Stickers – The true power of this Mustang comes from its numerous strategically placed Type-R stickers and badges. Each one alone has no problem multiplying the performance of this vehicle by tenfold!
- Chrome Plated NAZ Bottle – We mounted the Chrome Plated NAZ bottle in front of the radiator in the engine bay so the world could see through our open grille that we are running NAZ. To help save weight, we ditched the heavy plumbing to inject the NAZ into the motor and only hooked the bottle to the Purge Valve.
- Massive Aluminum Rear Wing – Not only does it look cool, but we are pretty sure it adds some serious horsepower to the rear!
- Cut Mufflers – We wanted to get the biggest exhaust tips we could on this baby so we took a Sawzall to the mufflers and cut the back of the muffler off! From there we were able to gut the inside of the muffler which effectively saved weight and gave us almost 13 inch wide exhaust tips!
- Quad Euro-Style Screw-On Fog Lights – In order to increase the aerodynamics and horsepower output of our front end, we strategically screwed Euro-style fog lights into the bumper and the chin spoiler. We went with a twin-yellow light coupled with a twin-blue light combo to increase the area of our powerband.
- Triple Aluminum Drag Racing Hood Scoops – To complete the competition look of our Mustang we glued triple aluminum hood scoops to our hood. Not only did this boost our performance, but we have two more scoops then any top-fueler in the NHRA!
- Extensive Under The Hood Modifications – We replaced factory inlet tube with 11 inline electric superchargers and stabilized their combined 250CFM airflow with twin Turbonators.
- Solid Chrome Hubcaps – These Solid Chrome Hubcaps completely hide the factory 16 inch rims for a sleek aerodynamic look, helping to further multiply the horsepower output of our motor. Horsepower Output Chart before and after hubcap installation.
- Bright Purple Paint Job – Our Bright Purple Paint really screams performance to the point where we fear officials might not even let us compete if they think the advantage it gives us might constitute cheating.
- Fast Looking Stickers – We found the fastest looking stickers we could to help boost performance and slapped them wherever they could fit.
- Cool Japanese Character Sticker – We are not quite sure what it means, but according to the eBay seller we got bought it from these stickers are all the rage in the JDM…whatever that means.
- Extensive Stereo Modifications – We removed the back seat and passenger seat and we were able to squeeze 17 total subwoofers inside the car. To achieve the most intimidating sound possible we removed the spare tire and any and all sound dampening material inside the car and filled the spare tire well with marbles. Surprisingly this gave us one of the highest performance gains over any other mod we did!
- All Aesthetic Modifications previously listed under Performance Modifications.
< Page One — Page Two >