The Winners Have Been Announced!
So you dropped me a line…now you get your fifty bucks! That’s about how it works! We received over 200 entries on this one, and let me tell you, we laughed, we cried, and we wept bitterly for the future of mankind.
Thank you so much for making this contest a success…and making us feel a little better about ourselves in the process…cause wow…some of you are really out there! Just kidding! …welllll…maybe…but on to the good part…the winners:
- Joe M. of Gulf Breeze, FL
- “If you want your car to hustle, you need American Muscle!”
- Well Joe, we fully agree and endorse that statement 100%!!! Fifty bucks and a T-Shirt are coming your way!
- Mike H. of Ventura, CA
- “If I won $50 from American Muscle and Chuck Norris won $50 from American Muscle, Chuck Norris won more money than I did.”
- Well Mike, Chuck Norris fully agrees and endorses that statement 100%!!! Fifty bucks, a T-shirt, and a swift round-house kick to the face are coming for daring to use Chuck’s hallowed name to win a contest!
- Chuck C. of Round Rock, TX
- “You should give me $50 because in my house, I’m an island of testosterone in a 3 female ocean of estrogen and I need some spoilin’!”
- Hold strong Chuck…a fifty cert and T-Shirt are coming to ease your pain!
- David H. of Raleigh, NC
- “You should give me $50 because if you don’t my head will most likely explode and all the little Mustang ponies in my head will get free and start a massive stampeded that eventually could end life on earth as we know it.”
- I truly hate when that happens…only solution…$50 and a T!
- Sean A. of Melbourne, FL
- “Because I love my 2000 GT, I am about to have a baby in Aug and my wife won’t let me spend money on the car because “she” thinks it’s ridiculous…that’s why.”
- Clearly the only thing that is ridiculous is your wife not having her priorities straight…$50 and a T-Shirt for you my man!
- Aaron S. of Grapevine, TX
- “I NEED 50 BUCKS BECAUSE APPARENTLY GIVING YOUR LANDLORD A RIDE IN YOUR SWEET MUSTANG DOES NOT TAKE PLACE OF A MONTH’S RENT. WHICH IS RIDICULOUS BECAUSE IT WAS ONE SICK RIDE AND I EVEN LET HIM TOUCH THE STEERING WHEEL FOR A SECOND!”
- Whoa calm down there buddy! Your landlord just doesn’t appreciate what you did for him…just like you don’t appreciate the proper use of the Caps-Lock key. $50 and a shirt for you!
Read the original post below:
Want a free fifty bucks? You’d be a fool to say no to that, so read on my friend! The AmericanMuscle Drop Me A Line BLOG Contest is simple. Come up with a single, solitary sentence on why I should give you $50. The top six entries will each receive a $50 AmericanMuscle.com Gift Certificate!
No pictures to take, long-winded stories to write, or hours of scavenger hunting are required for this one folks! Just one sentence! It is that easy! Entries will be judged on creativity and how much they make me want to either give you $50, or how much they make me want to close the email and bang my head against the desk weeping bitterly for the future of mankind…actually either one might get you $50!
The top six entries will be featured on our site and they will each receive an American Muscle T-Shirt and a $50 Gift Certificate to AmericanMuscle.com!
The Fine Print:
- Your entry or entries must be submitted before 3:00PM Eastern Time on Wednesday May the 28th.
- You must include your full name, address, phone number, email address, and T-Shirt size when submitting. (Personal information will only be used internally for our records and to deliver your prize. No personal information collected will be used for outside solicitations or sold in any way.)
- Everyone is eligible to enter, you do not have to have made a previous purchase from AmericanMuscle.com.
- You may submit as many individual entries as you want, but please do not SPAM the same entry multiples times or ALL of your entries will be disqualified!
- Gift Certificate Prizes valid only for products at AmericanMuscle.com and are not redeemable or exchangeable for any cash value.
AmericanMuscle.com Drop Me A Line Contest – $300 In Prizes!
Wednesday May 21st Through Wednesday May 28th